We reduce your trading costs so you have a real chance to succeed
Your commissions' reductions in detail
Trading with Fondex means that you get transparent pricing and reliable execution at all times. In addition, you can benefit from volume-based commission reductions as indicated in the table below:
|Commissions per mil.||$25||$22.50||$20||$17.50|
|Volume (In millions)||0-50||50-250||250-500||500+|
|Markets||Forex, Energies, Precious Metals|
Understanding trading volume
- In Forex and Cryptocurrencies, trading volume refers to the amount of lots or units that you can take on a particular trade. The minimum size you can trade on Forex and Cryptos on Fondex cTrader is 0.01 lots or 1000 units.
- When trading Metals, trading volume refers to the amount of lots or ounces that you take on a particular trade. The minimum size you can trade on Fondex cTrader is 0.01 lots or 1 ounce.
- With regards to Energies, crude oil is traded in either barrels or lots. The minimum size you can trade is 0.01 lots or 10 barrels. Natural gas is traded in either MMBtu or lots and the minimum tradable size is 0.01 lots or 100 MMBtu.
- When trading Shares and ETFs, trading volume refers to the amount of lots or shares that you can take on a particular trade. The minimum size you can trade on Shares and ETFs on Fondex cTrader is 1 lot or 1 share.
- With regards to Indices, these are traded in lots or contracts. The minimum size you can trade on Fondex cTrader is 1 lot or 1 contract.
Please note that, although some asset classes are traded in different measurement units, the platform converts your total volume in million USD, and your reductions get automatically applied once you reach the level mentioned in the table above. Also please note that the volume-based discounts are applied to the following month of your trading activity. So if, for example, you traded 60 million on month (1), your 10% discount will appear on month (2) etc.
What are the benefits of trading with commission-based pricing versus spread only?
- Our price feed is streamed from Tier-1 Liquidity Providers, ensuring that you always get ultra-low spreads. Instead of marking up our prices, we prefer to offer you raw spreads and hence the advantage of total pricing transparency.
- Commissions can be reduced based on how much you trade thus minimising your overall trading costs