Lowest cTrader commissions & volume rebates
We reduce your trading costs so you have a real chance to succeed
Your commissions' reductions in detail
Trading with Fondex means that you get transparent pricing and reliable execution at all times. In addition, you can benefit from volume-based commission reductions as indicated in the table below:
|Commissions per mil.||$25||$21.87||$18.75||$12.50|
|Volume (In millions)||0-49.99||50-249.99||250-500||500+|
|Markets||Forex, Energies and Metals|
Understanding trading volume
- In Forex, trading volume refers to how many lots or currency units you take on a particular trade. When trading currencies on Fondex cTrader, the minimum trading volume is 0.01 lots or 1000 currency units.
- When trading Metals, trading volume refers to the amount of lots or ounces that you take on a particular trade. The minimum size you can trade on Fondex cTrader is 0.01 lots or 1 ounce.
- With regards to Energies, crude oil is traded in either barrels or lots. The minimum size you can trade is 0.01 lots or 10 barrels. Natural gas is traded in either MMBtu or lots and the minimum tradable size is 0.01 lots or 100 MMBtu.
What are the benefits of trading Forex, Metals and Energies with commission-based pricing versus spread only?
- Our price feed is streamed from Tier-1 Liquidity Providers, ensuring that you always get ultra-low spreads. Instead of marking up our prices, we prefer to offer you raw spreads and hence the advantage of total pricing transparency.
- Commissions can be reduced based on how much you trade thus minimising your overall trading costs