Invest in cryptos the smart way:
Take advantage of both rising and falling markets
Why choose Fondex over a crypto-exchange?
Cryptocurrencies Spreads/ Trading Conditions
|Symbol||Quote Asset||Min. Price Fluctuation||Min. Lot Size||Swap Long||Swap Short||Leverage|
The average spreads shown are calculated on a monthly basis. Though Fondex attempts to provide competitive spreads during all trading hours, clients should note that these may vary and are susceptible to underlying market conditions. Clients are advised to check important news announcements, which may result in the widening of spreads, amongst other instances. Additionally, clients are advised to read carefully the Terms and Conditions and Order Execution Policy, and check the live spreads in the platform.
If you leave an open position for the next trading day, you pay or you obtain the certain amount, calculated on the basis of interest rates difference of two currencies in currency pair, or stock/index currency's relevant interbank rates. This operation is called 'swap'. In the trading terminal, 'swap' is automatically converted into the deposit currency. The operation is conducted at 00.00 (GMT+2 time zone. From Wednesday to Thursday swap is charged for three days. The swap live charges can be found in the platform.
- Tight spreads & reliable execution
- 70+ pre-installed indicators
- Custom Indicators
- 26 time frames
- Live Sentiment data
- Chart trading
- Advanced Take Profit & Stop Loss
- Depth of Market
- Vast selection of strategies to copy
- Efficient risk management
- Can start and stop copying at your will
- Flexible allocation of funds
- Detailed performance reports
- Full transparency & access to historical data
- Great choice of available cBots for various trading strategies and risk tolerance levels
- Simple Plug and Play functionality
For advanced traders:
- Ability to create your own cBot or custom indicator
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can both buy and sell, taking advantage of small price fluctuations and shorter time frames. Buying Bitcoin via an exchange could work better as a medium or long-term investment whereas CFDs are also appropriate for short-term trading.
- You can trade on leverage up to 1:10, controlling a larger amount of money with a relatively small deposit.
- No transaction fees.
- Your deposits don’t run the risk of being blocked. Banks are often blocking deposits of money earned from crypto-exchanges. When you trade with Fondex, your deposits don't run this risk-you can rest assured that your money won't be stuck.
- Step 1. Click Open Account.
- Step 2. Fill in your email, password and phone number.
- Step 3. Launch the platform and fund your account to start trading!
Please note that you will need to verify your account within 15 days from initial contact.